favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

Doodle

Doodle 1 thumbnailDoodle 2 thumbnail
Summer is a one year old golden doodle mostly poodle 75% and the other 25% she is golden retriever. She is great with kids loves other dogs and even loves that she’s been exposed to horses House. He loves to go for rides. She is amazing and, we are looking for her. There is a rehoming fee to make sure she goes to a wonderful home. She will come with all of her belongings. She was just groomed a few weeks ago.

post id: 7755091194

posted:

best of [?]

loading
reading
writing
saving
searching