$69,500 23.5 acres with woods and a small creek-Owner Financing Available (Greenup County Kentucky)

Lowder Fork Road, South Shore Kentucky, KY 41175

23.5 acres with woods and a small creek-Owner Financing Available 1 thumbnail23.5 acres with woods and a small creek-Owner Financing Available 2 thumbnail23.5 acres with woods and a small creek-Owner Financing Available 3 thumbnail
Lowder Fork Road near Zion Ridge Road
Welcome to Lowder Fork Farms in Greenup County Kentucky.

23.51 wooded acres that has a small amount of open land with a creek. This property has 2,797’ of lightly traveled road frontage that is maintained by the county. There is no public waterline and electric in that area is service by Grayson Rural Electric. This property would be an amazing place to build a rural homestead/recreation/or off grid living. The title work has been done and the title is clear and we will be transferring the property to you via a General Warranty Deed which is the best form of ownership.

Owner Financing Available!!!!!

Located 25 minutes from Vanceburg, 30 minutes from Portsmouth Ohio, 35 minutes from Grayson, 45 minutes from Ashland or 1 hour from Morehead.

If you would like to view the property you can GPS 14500 Lowder Fork Road South Shore Kentucky and that will take you to where you will see the yellow and black real estate sign.

Recent survey has been completed. Additional acreage is available.

Easy Terms Owner Financing with Easy approval.
If you choose to use our owner financing the terms will be as follow:
$69,500 purchase price, $500 closing cost (due at contract signing), $3,475.00 down payment (due at closing), 8.95% interest on 20 year term with 5/1 ARM = $591.92/month, $0 early termination penalty

You can get a lesser interest rate if you choose to do a higher down payment (inquire with sales person).

-this loan is a non-residential loan which means we will be asking you to wait until we are paid off to use the property as your primary residence-this is like this because of the way all owner financiers are regulated…this typically is not a problem because if you do use the land as your primary residence and if you get a loan for the residence (cabin, house, mobile home) that lender will require you to combing the land loan with the home loan giving you a land-home package. This regulation does not exist for any property that is 25 acres or more. This regulation of course does not exist if you pay cash for the property or get your own loan from a bank and it also will not exist after we are paid off if you use our owner financing.

To view additional information about this property you can go to

To view additional rural land listings please visit our website at https://dgschell.com/land-for-sale/

If you have any additional questions I can be reached by email, text or telephone at eight-seven-seven-three-three-one-four-eight-eight-eight.

post id: 7742958459


best of [?]